Noel's Movie Reviews

 

 
About This Blog
You could edit this to put information about your site.
My Profile
Name: Noel's Movie Reviews
Home: West Hills, CA, United States
About Me: My name is Noel Petok. I'm 27 years old. I've written 3 feature length film scripts and 3 short film scripts. I'm a caffeine nut and love to relax at my local Starbucks. If you love film, come chat with me.
See my complete profile
Links
TemplatePanic
Blogger
 
Friday, November 21, 2008
The Wrestler
Starring Mickey Rourke, Evan Rachel Wood, and Marisa Tomei. Directed by Darren Aronofsky. Could possibly be a favorite movie of mine already!!!

posted by Noel's Movie Reviews 1:16 AM  
 
0 Comments:
<< HOME
 
 
Recent Posts
We have lost a phenomenal Actor!!!!!!!!!
Planet Terror *Review*
Death Proof REVIEW
1408
"300" Review
Comments/Feedback/Support
The Secret Life of Words
The Number 23
The Illusionist
The Fountain
Archives
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
November 2008
April 2009
October 2009